Today is the last day of The Day The Sun Stopped Shining blog tour. I want to thank all the visitors and friends who’ve participated and commented, and especially my fellow authors with whom I’ve formed wonderful connections 🙂
The authors on this blog tour with me have written exceptional books, several of them I’ve already started digging into (no wonder I’m sleep-deprived!). If you haven’t already, click on the blog tour badge to the right and visit their blogs to browse their sci-fi, fantasy, paranormal, and horror stories.
Now, who’s up for snagging a little book promotion? Just leave your name, Twitter handle, book title, blog address, and a quick blurb in the comments section of this post.
And that’s it!
What will you get?
- Tweets throughout next week to ring in the New Year telling people about your book 🙂
- A “Feature Friday” spot where I will dedicate a Friday post to your book w/ links to your blog and book.
- If I am already in possession of your book, I will finish reading it and post a review (both here and on Amazon, and I will tag your book as well)
- One book per author please
- Open to all writers, especially those who are members of the blog tour
- Please submit before midnight tonight (Pacific Standard Time)